When this posts it will be 7 am Monday. As the first One Month Before Heartbreak post when live on this blog at 7 am Friday, this post marks 72 hours of non stop posting, every 30 minutes.
I am completely and utterly blown away by the response we've had to the campaign and how big it's gotten. I couldn't have done it without every single one of the people who have been involved. Thank you doesn't seem like it's enough.
We do have some more submissions which will be posted later. And we don't plan to stop accepting them so please keep sending them to us. That can be done via this e-mail
The pace will slow down because it has too. As I've said before I have a disabled and so do all of my back up team. We've all pushed ourselves this weekend because we believe in this. But now we are all exhausted and need to rest and recover.
In the meantime if you want to help why not e-mail your MP about us?
We have a petition on DLA you can sign
If you want to make a submission to the consultation on DLA, you can do so here
In the coming days I hope to write a thank you post and round up in greater detail. For now can I just say a heartfelt thank you once again and assure you that One Month Before Heartbreak does not end here.
Emma Crees
You've all done something wonderful here! Congratulations on your success :-)
ReplyDeleteThe blogs people wrote (and are writing) for ombh have been informative, interesting and revelatory. I've been moved to tears, reduced to helpless giggles, outraged, inspired, delighted and deeply impressed by what people have said and the way that they've said it. I'm slowly either reading every post or having my computer read them to me and every single one has truly been worth reading.
Thank you to the OMBH and TBoB people and ALL of the contributors.
xJ
You are most welcome to cross post my contribution if you feel it's relevant.
ReplyDeletehttp://pressnotsorry.wordpress.com/2011/01/16/one-month-before-heartbreak-mothers-perspective/
Thank you to you all.